Updated: June 2021
Titanomachy Inc. (“Titan” “we” “us”) encourages community engagement and values connecting with our audience online. Through our social media platforms, we aim to create authentic dialogue with our colleagues, customers, industry partners, and more. We welcome your questions and comments.
If you post, respond, or comment on any of our social media accounts, communities or posts, you are agreeing to abide by these Community Guidelines, which apply in addition to the terms and conditions or other legal notices that are provided by us and/or the owner of the social media platform.
Titan Social Media and Communities are public
- Titan’s online communities are open to the public. All posts on our social media may be viewed and read by everyone. Our Facebook page, Instagram, and Viber Community are public and are open to participation by all, we are not responsible for views expressed other than our own.
Protect your personal information
- Do not share or post any personal or sensitive information that you would not want to make public or generally available about yourself or others. These include, but are not limited to, e-mail, name, telephone number, address, banking details, PINs, passwords, or other personal information. Even if you delete a post, it may have already been viewed by others and may still be available through search engines. You may direct any customer service questions at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay on topic
Your comments should be related to the posts on our social media pages and the Viber community. We reserve the right to delete or remove any off-topic comments such as unsanctioned marketing materials, commercial content, and other types of “spam” (comments that are posted repeatedly), and will ban users as appropriate.
Respect Intellectual Property
Only post content if you have the proper permission from its rightful owners. If it belongs to someone else, please don’t post it. Copyrighted and trademarked material and other intellectual property will be flagged for removal and the poster banned from the platform.
Your access to our social media platforms, communities, and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks, and other intellectual property and material rights relating to content posted. All content, including third-party trademarks, designs, and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on our social media platforms and communities are protected by national intellectual property and other laws and international treaty provisions. You are permitted to use the content only as expressly authorized by Titan and/or its third-party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above-listed content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the above-listed materials to any other server, location, or support for publication, reproduction, or distribution is expressly prohibited. However, you are permitted to make one copy to view content for your personal use.
License to use your content
By posting on, tagging or sharing Titan’s social media platforms and communities, you grant us the right to use or reproduce your content. Additionally, any unsolicited ideas or suggestions you post on our social media pages will automatically become the property of Titanomachy Inc. without limitation, with no obligation for us to compensate you.
- We welcome questions and commentary, including constructive feedback and differing opinions, but please remember to be both relevant and respectful with what you post. We do not tolerate harassment, abuse, or threats to others. We reserve the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly. Specifically, we do not tolerate posts that are:
- • Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening, or attacking others
- • Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar, or depicting violence
- • References to upsetting or distressing subjects
- • Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, age, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual preference or orientation, nationality, or political beliefs
- • Sexually explicit or pornographic
- • Fraudulent, deceptive, libelous, misleading, or unlawful
- • References to criminal or illegal activity
- • Violations of any intellectual property rights
- • Spamming in nature
- • Viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
- • Commercial solicitations or solicitation of donations
Removal of posts and user bans
- We reserve the right to remove any comments or content that does not follow these guidelines or any other applicable Terms and Conditions, rules, or laws. Titan also reserves the right to block users who violate the rules or otherwise abuse our social media platforms or communities.
- Titan is not responsible for any third-party websites or content that may be linked to our social networking websites. Review the privacy and security practices, and policies of all third-party websites that you visit.
- Titan reserves the right to change, remove, or deny access to the content on our pages and is not responsible for any consequences you may experience as a result. The content we post is believed to be reliable at the time it is made public, however, we cannot guarantee any information is complete or accurate at all times.
Rights to Amend Titan Social Media and Community Guidelines
- We reserve the right to amend the guidelines at any time. All changes made will be available on this page and date stamped. We encourage you to review the guidelines periodically for you to stay notified for any changes.
- Your continued use of our social media platforms and acceptance of our services in these platforms constitutes your consent to any such changes; to the extent such consent is not otherwise provided.