HQ – Community
The Community team is responsible for implementing programs across all platforms that maintain and grow TITAN’s database and deepen consumer ties to the brand. With a deep understanding of the consumer’s point-of-view, they are able to provide relevant insights and data to aid in brand and business initiatives, strategies, and decisions.
The Brand Community Manager develops and implements initiatives to champion TITAN’s female offense in the basketball and sneaker community. This role will also further grow TITAN’s communities in different platforms, increase community participation, and strengthen membership programs.
- • Possesses a bachelor’s degree, preferably any business or communication course
- • Experience in Retail or Marketing of at least 3-5 years; working for women’s fashion/sportswear/community are advantages
- • Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- • Fast learner and works well under pressure
- • Excellent communication and presentation skills
- • Proficient in English and Filipino (written and verbal)
- • Demonstrates computer efficiency and knowledge in Microsoft applications