HQ - Finance
Classification: Director Level
A fundamental aspect of TITAN’s success lies in its ability to map out its financial capabilities. The Finance team identifies opportunities, risks and investments that drive the company towards growth and stability. Through regular and effective financial activities and reporting, the company is able to make informed important decisions that build the brand’s portfolio and equity.
The Finance Director is a results-driven leader who develops the company’s financial strategies and oversees financial activities that influence key stakeholders’ decision-making. Financial planning, analyses, audit, cost and risk management, metrics-setting, process implementation, reporting accuracy and people management are some of the critical areas within this role’s scope. The Finance Director is also the subject matter expert for accounting, taxation and treasury. The ideal candidate possesses the technical knowledge and experience to confidently resolve complex financial matters and to drive operational success to achieve desired business outcomes.
• Possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
• A licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
• Minimum 8 years of related work experience and 5 years managerial experience
• Expertise in Accounting, Financial Planning, Analysis, Taxation, Audit
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, can interact professionally with individuals of all levels within the organization
• Solution-oriented, highly analytical, thinks both critically and creatively
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word
• Knowledgeable in Oracle-based finance systems
• Able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and is able to meet deadlines and milestones
Graphic Designer for Apparel
HQ - Apparel
Classification: Junior – Managerial Level
The Graphic Designer for Apparel collaborates with relevant internal parties to conceptualize and develop original TITAN apparel designs. The ideal candidate has mastered the necessary applications, software or media, including traditional sketching, to create illustrations, logos and design concepts. The Graphic Designer for Apparel is able to effectively communicate and present design concepts to internal and external stakeholders and ensures that intended designs are properly translated on prototypes.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any design course
• Knowledgeable in applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator; CAD and Tech Pak knowledge an advantage
• Minimum 2 years of related work experience as a graphic designer/illustrator or anything related to apparel design
• Knowledgeable in industry-standard software for logo creation, design reports and other projects
• Strong eye for visual composition
• Detail-oriented and highly organized
• Interested in fashion, sportswear, basketball
• Include your updated portfolio in your application and send to email@example.com
NBA Store PH - Store Manager / Assistant Store Manager
The NBA Store PH is your official source for authentic and premium NBA apparel, footwear, and accessories. It features the most complete assortment of NBA team and signature player products in the country.
The Store Manager effectively manages store operations, organization and environment to meet or exceed sales, profitability, brand experience, operational goals and consumer expectations.
• Graduate of a bachelor’s degree of any course
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and Filipino, written and verbal
• Demonstrates computer proficiency and knowledge in Microsoft Applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• Passionate about basketball and basketball products
• Possesses a minimum of 5 years experience in the retail or service industry
• Proven experience of at least 4 years in delivering high-level customer experience, operational excellence and general problem solving
• Must have at least 4 years experience in a supervisory / managerial position
Assistant Store Manager
• Must have had managerial experience at in the retail or service industry for at least one (1) year
NBA Store PH - Advanced Associate
The Advanced Associate is well-versed with cash management and/or stock & inventory management all the while ensuring high-level consumer experience through product knowledge and reliable service.
• Graduate of a bachelor’s degree of any course
• Must have had cashiering experience handling various payment methods and or stock and inventory experience
• Demonstrates solid interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Filipino, conveying information effectively
• Deep knowledge about the game of basketball, basketball products and is constantly updated with the latest information in the basketball scene
• Able to multi-task to meet both customer and operational needs
• Able to sustain genuine enthusiasm and positive attitude while servicing consumers